top of page
Have a Document Notarized
The library has limited notary services. Please call the library to make sure that a notary is
available. Please review our Policy.
Please read the following information:
1) All notarized documents must be in black ink.
2) Per our Policy, we do not notarize documents concerning property (ie Title Transfers, Quitclaim Deeds, or Rental Agreements), estates or estate planning, documents concerning livelihood (ie Power of Attorney), or child custody.
3) The library does not provide legal advice or counsel.
4) Signatures must be done in front of the notary and in-person.
5) The State of Illinois allows any notary to refuse a notarization without explanation.
bottom of page