You can make an appointment to apply for a US Passport (using form DS-11) at the Maywood Public Library. Please fill out the form below to request an appointment.
Before filling out the form below, read the following information:
1) Please do not follow-up this form with a phone call, email, or visit. We will contact you within 3 business days in regards to your request.
2) To see if you are eligible for form DS-11, click here. This form will need to be filled out for the applicant.
3) The applicant will need to provide citizenship evidence. To read more about what this means, click here. Applicants are also required to provide original documentation of name changes. Please note that we will be mailing all original documents but they will be mailed back to you.
4) Photo identification is needed. To read more about this, click here. If your photo identification was issued in a state that is not Illinois, please let us know this in the appointment request.
5) The applicant will need to bring a Passport Photo. To learn more about photo requirements, click here. The library does NOT provide photo services for Passports.
6) The only forms of payment accepted by the library are money orders or checks. To learn more about fees, click here.
7) Dates and times for appointment requests must be made within Passport Acceptance Hours.
These are as follows:
Monday and Wednesday: 11:00 am-3:30 pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 11:00 am-4:00 pm
Saturday: 11:00 am-3:00 pm
8) Due to high demand, we have limited appointments. Failure to cancel an appointment within 24 hours will prevent us from scheduling future appointments for the applicant.